Difference between revisions of "User:270o"
(→Part 2: i2c link between Raspberry Pi to the Arduino)
(→Part 3: Combining Part 1 and Part 2)
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
=Part 3: Combining Part 1 and Part 2=
=Part 3: Combining Part 1 and Part 2
Revision as of 01:44, 2 May 2020
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Plan
- 3 Part 1: Connect and Program 64-LED matrix to Arduino
- 4 Part 2: i2c link between Raspberry Pi to the Arduino
- 5 Part 3: Combining Part 1 and Part 2
- 6 References
Welcome to the Wiki Page of my Final Project for CSC270: Digital Circuits Systems. The purpose of this project is to create three configurations using various Elegoo Gadgets including a Mega2560 Arduino, Raspberry Pi and a 64-LED matrix. These configurations will each be able to execute a task as detailed in the outline.
The objectives explained in the Introduction will be achieved in 3 parts:
- Connect a 64-LED matrix display to a Mega2560 Arduino and program it to display my name, "L I Z E T T E".
- Demonstrate a master - worker model by establishing an i2c link between a Raspberry Pi and a Mega2560 Arduino. The Raspberry Pi will send a word to the Arduino. The Arduino will implement a Atbash Cipher on the word, then send it back to the Raspberry Pi.
- Retrieve Seattle, Washington's current weather from weather.com using a Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi will send it to the Arduino, which will display the data on the 64-LED matrix display.
I will be programming the Raspberry Pi and Arduino in C.
- Mega2560 Arduino
- Raspberry Pi 3
- 64-LED Matrix