Revision as of 17:04, 20 January 2010 by 184.108.40.206 (Created page with '__TOC__ =Classroom Audio/Visual= ==How to connect a Mac to the audio-visual pod in a classroom/lab in Ford Hall== * Attach the Mac to the AV cable * Make sure the cable is conne…')
How to connect a Mac to the audio-visual pod in a classroom/lab in Ford Hall
- Attach the Mac to the AV cable
- Make sure the cable is connected in the Computer connector on the wall.
- On the wall control panel
- Wall Input
- if the Mac screen does not appear, disconnect and reconnect the video cable to the Mac
- Set the Mac screen resolution to 1280x800 for the Color LCD.