Writing a Moodle Module
--Thiebaut 13:03, 5 January 2015 (EST)
- Generate a graphic representation of a student's grades, showing the range of possible lowest and highest grades as the semester progresses.
Proof of Concept
- Generate a graphic proof of concept in Processing/Java. It could use the MVC approach, but doesn't have to.
- There should be a way of adding grades, one after the other, and see the graph update itself.
- There should be several categories of grades: homework, exams, labs, project, quizzes. Each should have a separate weight.
Research how Moodle Modules Work
- A place to start: docs.moodle.org/dev/NEWMODULE_Documentation
- Find other tutorials. Figure out what it takes to write a module for Moodle.
- Install Google's WebKit on computer and Eclipse.