CSC220 Display Form Details
This form can either be self-reloading, or be sent to a processing page.
- Validation: the form should be able to tell whether a mandatory field has an assigned value, and return an error message if there is no assigned value (i.e. if email field was left blank).
- Passing Values: the form should pass the values in the form to the resulting visualization.
- Type of Feedback (drop down)
- Google Map, Google Earth, Animation with Processing, Animation with Hot Spots
Misc. Form Elements
- Submit (button): to send the information to the processing page
- Reset (button): to reset all fields to the default values