At one point I had never made a Wiki page. Today that changed.
I'm currently a student at Smith College but did not always reside in Massachusetts--I grew up on a family owned and operated dairy farm in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania where my days were filled with milking cows, cooking meals for a family of seven, and an excess of cats.
My class schedule does not define who I am but anyway, this semester I am taking the following classes:
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
- Foolin' Around with Infinity by Steven Dietz
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Things that make me happy
My dog Clara, music that moves me, learning new things, sharing seemingly inconsequential bits of knowledge, laughing, having my ideas challenged, sidewalk chalk, going for walks, good tasting food, singing without worrying about being loud, the taste of coffee, http://www.mylifeisaverage.com
Apparently this also makes me happy: